Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bored?...........I can fix that

I know as these last few weeks of summer vacation are coming I find myself falling victim to boredom (ughhhh!!!) Getting tired of the bug bites, hot weather and over use of the pool.

Well........
Here are few ideas to get you out of your summer blues:

1.) Change your wardrobe. (the summer is always the best time to try out new wardrobe ideas)

2.) Try a new hair style. ( add some highlights, cut those tresses, add some in)

3.) Turn up your radio and dance the day away. (show off your best moves in the mirror)

4.) Catch up on your summer reading assignments. ( face it you can't hide from it forever)

5.)  Volunteer at your local church or soup kitchen. (you'll do something great for your community
+ it looks great on college applications)

6.) Get a job. (you'll make some extra cash and you won't always have to ask your parents for money)

7.) Join a gym. ( it's never to late to get into shape and the summer is the perfect time to do it)