Hello lovelies; as we say adieu to 2013 let's make an effort to make mistakes and learn from them, inspire others and be inspired by others, laugh more, love more, hug more, realize our dreams and reach for them. 2014 is my year to show the world and more importantly myself that I am capable of anything if I put my mind to it. I know I've been slacking on fashion post but hopefully with the New Year coming I'll come up with some fresh new ideas concerning my blog BUT I have been really busy with my other projects that I am so passionate and I can't wait to share with you guys when it's ready. Always remember hard work, dedication, patience and passion are the key to fulfilling success in life but always stay grounded no matter what and open up your soul and mind to what life has to offer. Life will be full of obstacles but always "keep ya head up" in the words of tupac.
Adieu, Adieu, to you and you and 2013
2014 IT'S TIME TO RISE, GRIND, SHINE, AND LEAVE 2013 DRAMA BEHIND