Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back2School: Makeup Products I LOVE for School

My First Makeup Post.............YAY!
The brushes I use are not a particular brand BUT look for ones with soft bristles which I only use for powder. I use my hands for foundation and concealer. (don't judge me)

STAY MATTE BUT NOT FLAT LIQUID FOUNDATION
NYX: Stay Matte but not Flat in Nutmeg: $7.50
(I bought mine from Urban Outfitters for $8.00)

BLACK LABEL LIPSTICK
NYX: Black Label Lipstick: $7.50
(use a thin coat for a daytime look)

 Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC: Pro Longwear Concealer in NC50: $18
(It's a little expensive but it last a LONG time)

 Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
MAC: Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC50: $27
(It's a little expensive but it last a LONG time)

Natural Eye Eyeshadow Kit
Claire's: Natural Eye Shadow Kit: $5.00
(Surprisingly this eye shadow works pretty well although it doesn't
last that long I still love it)

EOS: Lip Balm: $3.29each
(I've tried the Sweet mint and Summer Fruit. They're awesome and this chart looks sooooo cool)



Covergirl: Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer in Brown: $6.64 at Wal-Mart
(This gives my skin tone an awesome glow, there are other bronzers on the site for people with
lighter skin tones than mine.)