Gather round children for there's a story I must tell, wisdom from the wise..............
High School Survival tips that will save your reputation.
1.) Don't act like you're all that just because you made it to high school you are still a FRESHMAN.
2.) Just because an upperclassmen says you're " the prettiest girl I've seen in a while" DO NOT fall into their trap and be in a "relationship" with them. (what's meant to happen can wait and let yourself mature)
3.) Join clubs. (don't exclude yourself and extracurricular activities look great on college applications)
4.) Make friends with the upperclassmen.(you'll make some really good older friends and they can help you navigate the school, they aren't that scary)
5.) TAKE YOUR CLASSES SERIOUSLY!!!!!! (don't slack off, I know from experience you will regret when you have to rely on your finals in order to pass classes)
6.) Keep yourself organized. (it's much easier to keep up with assignments and everything just runs smoother)
7.) Stay out of drama.(you have lots of other things to worry about, trust me)
8.) Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!(because it doesn't last forever)